Sign in to follow this  
MxElla

Back

Hi there,

nice to see this side back online again.

I can't remember which year I joined the original side, but I've always been a silent reader and never wrote anything by myself ( perhaps because my English wasn't the best at that time and I was pretty shy).

I think I found the page while searching for columbine related content, as most of the members maybe did.

Used to be a pretty weird girl back then and it was good to know that there are other people like me.

It was also really interesting to follow your discussions.

Today I'm 26 years old, live in Germany and currently working as a software engineer in a small company.

Welcome back!

That's actually kind of cool that you were a silent reader on the old site and your first post is on the new site. It'll probably be quiet on here for a little while because it has been gone so long, but I'm working to build the site back up again and hopefully I can get the discussions going again.

Since you mentioned living in Germany (and not having the best English before) I'm gonna assume you're a native. Other than America, that's my favorite country in the world. Love the history, the culture, music (especially Wagner), everything. A whole bunch of my family is German with surnames like Eysoldt and Weigandt.

It's funny how everyone ended up working in software. I guess we were all just computer geeks at heart.